Monday Mar 02, 2020
12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
POWERHOUSE @ the Archway
28 Adams Street (Corner of Adams & Water Street @ the Archway)
Brooklyn , NY 11201
Meet Carrie Underwood at POWERHOUSE ARENA and get an autographed copy of her new book, FIND YOUR PATH.
This event is SOLD OUT! But you can still buy a pre-signed copy here!
TICKETS: $30, includes a copy of the book (list price $30!).
Based on Carrie’s own active lifestyle, FIND YOUR PATH is packed with recipes, weekly workout programs, and guidelines for keeping a weekly food and workout journal. Carrie’s book reveals how she fits diet and exercise into a packed routine—she’s not only a multi-platinum singer, songwriter, and producer, she’s a successful entrepreneur and busy mom with two young children. FIND YOUR PATH also introduces readers to Carrie’s signature Fit52 workout, which involves a deck of cards, and exercises that can be done at home or on the go—and it sets her fans on a path to becoming the strongest version of themselves and looking as good as they feel.
Each event ticket includes access to a moderated Q&A with Carrie Underwood, a pre-signed copy of FIND YOUR PATH, and a photo with Carrie.
To make this event safe and enjoyable for all attendees, please read the below information so you know what to expect on the day. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no access to the event for non-ticketholders.
- A ticket PER PERSON includes access to a moderated Q&A with Carrie Underwood; one pre-signed copy of FIND YOUR PATH: Honor Your Body, Fuel Your Soul, and Get Strong with the Fit52 Life; and a photo with Carrie Underwood.
- Maximum purchase allowed per person is 2 tickets.
- You will be required to show your ticket on the day of the event (which will be exchanged for a wristband) to gain entry, and as proof of purchase.
- A government-issued photo ID matching the name of the ticket purchaser, and guest if applicable, must be presented in order to pick up your event wristband(s) at check-in.
- All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. If you are unable to attend, you can pick up your signed copy of FIND YOUR PATH at the hosting venue within seven (7) days.
- Ticketholders will be admitted into the event beginning at 11:00 AM the day of the event, no earlier. The event officially begins at 12:30 PM.
- All patrons entering the event will be subject to bag search and personal security screening.
- No large bags or backpacks will be permitted into the event.
- No books or memorabilia will be signed at the event.
- A professional photographer will take your photo. No personal cameras will be allowed during the photo op. You will receive instructions at the event on how to download your photo.
- Additional un-signed copies of FIND YOUR PATH will be available in-store for purchase while supplies last.
- Due to the anticipated high turn-out, please come prepared to queue – we will aim to keep you updated on your waiting time. Some outside queuing may be required, so please do come dressed appropriately for all weather.
- The queue will be formed on a first come, first served basis. Seating is not guaranteed.
- The exact time at which the event ends will be determined by the promoters on the day.
- To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you not to arrive any later than the signing start time. Late arrivals may not have the opportunity to meet Carrie Underwood.
- Due to health and safety and space limitations, those without a ticket will not be permitted to join the queue. Please inform the hosting organization in advance if you require a carer to be present.
- Management has the right to refuse entry or remove anyone who does not comply with these rules or who fails to follow reasonable instructions on the day.
- Management has the right to cancel and refund any ticket at any time.
- Event guidelines are subject to change.
- Please note that Eventbrite is the only authorized dealer for this event. Each guest must have a valid ticket to enter.
About Carrie Underwood
Carrie Underwood is a true multi-format, multi-media superstar, spanning achievements in music, television, and film. A seven-time GRAMMY® Award winner, she has sold more than 64 million records worldwide and recorded 27 #1 singles, 14 of which she co-wrote. She released her sixth studio album in 2018, the Gold-certified Cry Pretty, which she co-produced. In 2013, Carrie starred in NBC’s three-hour holiday blockbuster, the Emmy®-winning The Sound of Music Live!, whose airings attracted 44 million viewers. She is founder and lead designer for her fitness and lifestyle brand, CALIA by Carrie Underwood, which launched in 2015. In 2019, Carrie celebrated her 11th anniversary as a proud member of the Grand Ole Opry and she returned last Fall for her seventh season as the voice of primetime television’s #1 program, NBC’s Sunday Night Football. In October 2019, Carrie wrapped The Cry Pretty Tour 360 featuring an all-female line-up with Maddie & Tae and Runaway June and many sold-out shows including New York’s Madison Square Garden, Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena, and L.A.’s Staples Center. In November, she hosted the CMA Awards for the 12th consecutive year, joined by special guest hosts Dolly Parton and Reba McEntire. In March, HarperCollins/Dey Street books will publish Carrie’s fitness lifestyle book, FIND YOUR PATH: Honor Your Body, Fuel Your Soul, and Get Strong with the Fit52 Life.
PLEASE NOTE: All tickets purchased online are will-call only. There is no physical ticket to pick up in our store. Simply show up the day of the event and present your ID or ticket purchase receipt. Seating is first come, first served. While your ticket ensures a copy of the book, it does not guarantee a seat. Seating will begin at 11:00AM, the day of the event.
For more information, please contact
Chris Molnar, Events Coordinator
powerHouse Arena, 28 Adams St., Brooklyn, NY 11201